Thursday, February 4, 2010

One Border On!

Still working on the "Spanish Steps" quilt. Attached the first pieced border, three to go. I have already pieced the second one.

This is only the second time I have made a large quilt using a pattern. The first one was last year when I made a quilt from a kit. Usually I just make things up as I go. I have never tried a pieced border like this and it amazes me that it is the right size! It worked perfectly! It is always my fear that my cutting or piecing is slightly off and things won't match. I think that is why I put this off for a while.

My youngest came home with this little table this week, been working on it at school since September.

It is proving quite useful beside my sewing table.

Thanks D.

I put food out for the rabbits. I know they can survive on their own, but it's so cold and they are so tiny!

Have a great day!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...