Monday, February 1, 2010

This Week's Focus

My focus for this week is finishing off the borders for my "Spanish Steps" quilt.


These are all the blocks (hopefully I have enough) that are going to make up the border. There was supposed to be three rows of blocks but I am only going to do two rows because the wool batting I bought is only 90" wide.

I will also be working on my surprise!

I have joined the Friday Night Sew-In, the next one is February 19th, it should be lots of fun! I also joined the Postage Stamp Quilt Along. I think it will be a good way to use some smaller pieces of fabric I have. We will be using 1 1/2"x21" strips of fabric for this quilt along.

It has now been one month since I started this blog, and it has been an absolute blast! I have met some wonderful people and had such positive feed back. The blogging community is such a supportive community and I can't thank everyone enough!

Have a great day and thank-you for stopping by!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...