Friday, November 19, 2010

Friday Night Sew-In

My Friday Night Sew-In (hosted by Heidi - thanks Heidi!) started early today. My youngest didn't have school, and it was storming outside, perfect day for stitching!

I did the walking-foot quilting on a mini quilt. I will do the free motion quilting another day.

I am just about finishing beading the piece of Crazy Quilting I am working on as my Secret Santa gift, I am hoping to finish it tonight (just took a break to blog).

The minute I left to go blog, my oldest started playing with my beads and stitching stuff! Do your children do this?

Lots of activity at the bird feeder this morning in the storm. Winter is here now! There was green grass out there yesterday!

Don't forget about my giveaway and Linda is having a great giveaway too.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...