Monday, December 6, 2010

New Year's Resolutions?

It is almost the end of the year and I am already thinking about the New Year. Every year I try to do something new.
Last year it was learning Romanian Point Lace -


The year before it was learning to knit lace (and learning to knit from a graph)-

All the lace patterns are from older Anna magazines.

This year it was blogging and joining OPAM (One Project A Month), I thought it would be a great motivator for me to create things. It has been a great year and I have had lots of fun.
Now something different for next year - I think I want to finish a quilt that I started almost 4 years ago!

It is hand quilted (probably the last large quilt I will ever hand quilt), and it shouldn't take me to long to finish it, if I get working on it!


I decided to join Myra's PhD (Projects half Done) Challenge. I will start concentrating on the quilt in the new year.

For the rest of the month I will be working on the Romanian Point Lace table center.

I finished up another three flowers this week, only four flowers left to go.

Then I'll have to make lots of braid to finish it up.

There has been lots of sparrows in the yard.

The rabbits are like little vacuum cleaners under the bird feeder.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...