Monday, January 24, 2011

Another Mug Rug

I finished another mug rug.

I decided to make this one a bit bigger (10" x 15½"). I made it with squares and triangles that I cut with the new GO! die.

It is fun to watch the rabbits outside. It is amazing to see them eat frozen vegetables sliding on the frozen ground without any hands.

My DH returned to the cold on Friday, after almost two weeks in Southern California -

and brought me back some beautiful fabric from The Quilt Cupboard. He said the ladies were very helpful.

My son also returned on Friday from winter camp (or Camp Bedbug!!!!), so there has been lots of laundry and vacuuming!! Not such a nice present!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!!

11 comments:

Linda said...

Mug rug turned out so nice! I like the bigger size too. The fabric you DH brought back is gorgeous! He did a great job!

Yvette said...

What a great DH you have! I go to the Quilt Cupboard all the time, it looks like he got the best of the best from there.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Love you rug mug! Your DH did a wonderful job.

Patty said...

What a thoughtful husband! Looks like he did a good job picking out fabrics.

Carol said...

What a sweet, sweet hubby...wonderful fabrics!

YankeeQuilter said...

Your DH did a great job...or did he have one of the woman working there pick the fabrics? Either way - nice. Any tips on how to train a husband?!

Needled Mom said...

Those fabrics must be the CA sunshine that you missed out on. What a sweet hubby!!!

I think I will pass on that camp. lol

Love your mug rug.

Peg said...

What a sweet gift (from hubby)!! Like the mug rug - I'll be doing some shortly and watching for ideas! Thanks for sharing

Cat said...

I just love your blog. You give so much information and inspiration.

Deanna said...

YAY for husbands that buy fabric! They know how to stay married.

Jan said...

Had to read that one twice - your husband bought that fabric?! What a guy!