Friday, July 1, 2011

July BOM

For those joining the Hop To It BOM, we are doing block # 9 this month -

chosen by Random Number Generator.
Today the EQ BOM came out - July Journey. You don't need EQ for these blocks, and they are a fast 6" block to make.

Last month my Baby GO! broke (the handle fell off). Because it was only 5 months old Accuquilt was going to replace it, I asked to pay the difference and get the larger GO!, because there are more options in dies.

It came yesterday! You can see that it is much larger than the Baby GO! (I didn't have to send the Baby back because I live in Canada).

I also ordered a few dies since I didn't have to pay any shipping and handling. Can't wait to try them out! The bottom one is a rag die - all the little clips are all done with the GO! - much easier than the regular way.





Happy Canada Day!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...