Saturday, November 10, 2012

Little Basket Quilt

I finished another little quilt -


This is a Jo Morton pattern. The quilt is 20" x 24" and the basket blocks are 3".
Wendy (Inky Threads) and I each made the quilt (she finished her's a while ago)- her's is here.


I used cotton batting, with 100Wt Invisafil thread for the quilting.

Tip - Recently some people have asked me how to progress from meandering to other designs when free motion quilting. Continuous Curve, as shown in the above photo, are a great progression. I have found that they are a fabulous quilting design to develop good control of where you are stitching - something that is very important when quilting feathers (click here for more details).

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...