Friday, October 14, 2016

Almost Finished Circa 2016


I finished sewing all the Circa 2016 blocks together, just haven't added the borders. After looking at it and realizing that even with the 5" of borders it is still a pretty small quilt (it measures 39"x47" now), so I think I am going to add more blocks and continue on the medallion quilt.

Someone asked me if the yardage required for the background was over estimated, and now that I have pieced it I can say that I have about a yard of extra fabric (I did use a different fabric for the centre - but that didn't use much - about a fat quarter).

It sure was a nice quilt along and I am glad that I decided to join in, this is a good start for my first medallion quilt!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...