Friday, April 13, 2012

Quilt Reflections Quilt Show

I spent a wonderful afternoon at the Manitoba Prairie Quilters quilt show - Quilt Reflections.


Here are some pictures (sorry there are no explanations or names of the quilters - I am too tired, and I know we all just enjoy the photos). There were lots of people, so it was hard to take the best pictures.


Please don't pin these photos on Pinterest as they are not my work!


This lovely one is by  Corina - CW Quilts Sometimes
and is shown here on her blog.



























This quilt was quilted by Judy - Green Fairy Quilts
 (more pictures are here on her blog). 




There were so many amazing quilts!! This is just a small sample (my arms were getting tired - maybe it was with all my purchases! I know I didn't need anything, but I still managed to find some fabrics, books and a GO! die that needed to come home with me).

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

11 comments:

Betweens said...

wow you are not kidding! it would have been a wonderful quilt show to go to! it just looks fabulous! I am sure it was hard to leave.
I hope you had some quilts in there yours are tremendous! Can`t wait to see what you do with your new purchases

Joan said...

Looks like it was a wonderful and ved=ry successful show.

bunbear said...

ooohhhh eye candy! thanks for sharing!

Lesley said...

Thank you so much for sharing the quilt show. I feel like I was there because of your wonderful pictures!

Anne said...

The quilts are all amazing. Thanks for sharing them with us. :o)

Me and My Stitches said...

Wow - it looks like a great show! Thanks for sharing.

Impera_Magna said...

What amazing quilts.... what an incredible show that was! Thanks so much for posting all these photos... it was almost like being there!

Terri said...

So many pretty quilts... I love a good quilt show. Thanks for sharing yours.
Hugs!

Rachel D. said...

These quilts are all masterpieces. When I think about all the work needed for any of them, I almost get dizzy. Lovely Joanne. Thank you for sharing.

Pamela said...

Wow!! Did you have some pieces in this show? I can't believe how intricate some of these quilt are...the triangle one really caught my eye...it almost looks 3D!

Barb said...

wonderful quilts!! thanks for posting them